If you like what we do, why not become a Member of the charity? It’s very easy to do (see below) and it means that you will:
- Add your voice to many others in support of all that we do and stand for
- Become a full voting member of the charity – the trustees are accountable to you, as well as to the law of the land
- Receive Newsletters and Updates throughout the year
- There is no membership fee, though we encourage members who can to support us financially
Members’ Meetings – we normally only have one Annual General Meeting each year, although other meetings are possible. Notice of the AGM is sent to members with an agenda circulated in advance. At the AGM we will:
- Accept the accounts for the preceding financial year
- Vote on who is on the Board of Trustees and other elected roles in the organisation
- Make key documents available to members
- Make any changes to the constitution, if needed
- discuss anything members think it important to raise
The decisions of the meeting are minuted and made available to all members on our website, as well as to the public.
NB: All applications must be approved by Trustees, who meet quarterly.
LCoS Membership Application Process
Please ensure you have read this document before applying:
LCoS Membership Application
1. Complete the Online Form here.
2. Download and complete the form below. This form can be emailed to [email protected]ry.org, posted or delivered by hand to the Drop-In.