Volunteers and supporters are encouraged to become members of Leicester City of Sanctuary so they can take part in the AGM.
Notice is given to members and an agenda covering the items for the meeting are circulated in advance. The AGM’s functions include:
- accepting the accounts for the preceding financial year
- voting on who is on the Board of Trustees and other elected roles in the organisation
- making key documents available to members
- making any changes to the constitution, if needed
The decisions of the meeting are minuted and made available to all members, as well as the public.
NB: All applications must be approved by Trustees, who meet quarterly.
LCoS Membership Application Process
Please ensure you have read this document before applying:
LCoS Membership Application
1. Complete the Online Form here.
2. Download and complete the form below. This form can be emailed to [email protected], posted or delivered by hand to the Drop-In.