Drop-in service: Monday (10:00 – 15:30), Tuesday(10:00 – 15:30), Wednesday (10:00 – 15:30), Friday (10:00 – 15:30)
46 Kenilworth Drive
Phone: 0116 2710359
The British Red Cross can help you with your immigration case. They can help you find a solicitor if you do not have one. They can also help with:
- Casework and immigration advice
- Provide dry food and tinned food
- Baby items
- Street sleeping goods
- Supermarket vouchers for people with no support
- Help you access education, healthcare and community groups
- Help you with form filling
- Help you find family members separated due to war, political upheaval & natural disaster
You can go and have a chat with them at these times to find out how they can help.
If you need more specialist help, such as help with your immigration case, then you need to make an appointment.
The British Red Cross will refund your bus fare.