A new print making class for Refugee and Asylum Seeking Women will run in association with Refugee Action by Leicester Printing Workshop’s resident artist Claire Morris-Wright. The workshops are completely FREE and will take place on the first Tuesday each month from 1pm – 3pm until September 2012.
Women will learn a range of techniques with professional support that will lead to fantastic professional looking results! Examples of some of the activities are:
- Mono printing using leaves and found natural forms in the garden
- Choosing a favourite image, pattern or design explores dry point printmaking
- Calligraphy printing using recycled papers and card from collected food containers
- Lino print making, learn how to design cut and print a beautiful design in two or three colours
- Making your own cards for birthdays and celebrations using small lino plates experiment with colours and designs
Visit our events page for more information.